Words From a Garden

My garden of thoughts and words has turned into the book BY HANDS OF STRANGERS, an autobioghraphy of my journey through WWII in Europe, my trauma and my coming to terms with these events. Welcome to my garden.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Another Book Event

I had a very profitable book tea party I want to share with you. The event took place at the Western Winds Apartment Complex on October 14, 2005. A few of my friends prepared the refreshments and invited all the residents of the apartment complex for story time and desert.



I am reading excerps from my book, BY HANDS OF STRANGERS, to the audience.



My father made the utensils on the table from war scrap metal. The story is in chapter 10 of my book.



A lot of people had a lot of questions for me after the event. Scroll further down to read the back cover copy of my book.

Contact author at AliceLewis@cox.net

4 Comments:

At 5:24 AM, Blogger Kim said...

Hi, It amazes me to find the quality content that can be found on blogs and yours is a perfect example.

I have a article halloween submit site. It's pretty much a article halloween submit related resource.

Come pay us a visit when you get time :-)

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger Salihu said...

Great post. very informative. wish i could run a blog like yours.updating a blog regularly is not easy. An article submission site is easier to run. set up the site and allow authors to submit articles .keep up the good work.

 
At 5:50 PM, Anonymous Celia said...

This article is fantastic; the information you show us is very interesting and is really good written. It’s just great!! Do you want to know something more? Read it... Glass Bongs and Bong featuring Herbal Smoke, water bongs, bongs online head shop, Marijuana Alternative,glass water bongs, Hashish, Ganja, homemade bongs, Smokeshop, cannibis, legal smoking alternatives for herbal highs and aphrodisia. http://www.headshopinternational.com

 
At 3:04 AM, Blogger Ayisha said...

Nice and knowledgeable sites for everyone-
booksshelf
knowledge
books
liberary
kitaben
Books and references
books
tutorial books

 

Post a Comment

<< Home